Tickets.ie Support Centre - Q & A
Here's the question you asked and the best answer we have on file:
GAA fixtures in Croke Park - FAQs
*** TICKETS.IE - FAQS ABOUT GAA FIXTURES IN CROKE PARK ***
* Will tickets / more tickets be available in a specific stand or section?
Tickets.ie sells tickets provided to it by the GAA. The GAA determines which sections and seats will be available for sale and Tickets.ie does not have any visibility or control over possible future ticket allocations.
You should check back on the website regularly to see if further tickets have become available. Please note however, it is not guaranteed that additional tickets will become available or which stand or section they may be in.
* Can I choose seats in a specific section or row? Can I choose seats near the pitch, under cover, at the back, an aisle seat etc? Will I be able to choose my seats or get better seats if I call Tickets.ie?
All tickets currently allocated to Tickets.ie are available from our website. You will be automatically given the best available seats at the price you choose when you order.
It is not possible to select specific seats for GAA events, either online or over the phone. Tickets.ie does not have any visibility or control over which sections or seats may be made available by the GAA in the future.
* I already purchased tickets - is it possible to buy more tickets beside them?
Unfortunately it is not possible to secure additional tickets beside or near an existing order as all such seats would have been sold to other customers in the meantime. Please note that it is not possible to cancel an existing order.
You can of course order additional seats from our website, but please be aware that they will most likely be located in a different area of the venue.
* What does it mean if ‘No tickets remaining’ is shown when I try to book tickets?
Occasionally Tickets.ie may be awaiting a further batch of tickets to be allocated for sale by the GAA and this message is then shown.
You should check back on the website regularly to see if further tickets have been made available. Please note however, that it is not guaranteed that additional tickets will become available.
* I chose the delivery option ‘Collect at Box Office’ for a GAA fixture in Croke Park - where and when do I collect my tickets?
Tickets for box office collection at Croke Park can be collected from the GAA Ticket Office which is opposite Gill's pub on the junction of the North Circular Road and Jones' Road on the day of the match only.
In general, tickets will be available for collection at least one hour before the turnstiles open on the day of the match, although it is often possible to collect the tickets earlier than this time.
Exact times for ticket collections will be shown on the event page on Tickets.ie during the week before the fixture.
* What should I do if I am a GAA Season Ticket holder and have a query?
If you are a Season Ticket holder with a query, there is a FAQs section on the Season Tickets website which will assist you.
Please click here to log into the GAA Season Ticket system and then click on the 'FAQs' tab.
* What should I do if my query still isn't answered?
Please click here to refer to our general FAQs which provide answers to more queries.